COVID-19 Guidelines (UPDATED 11/17/20)
- Have you been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 OR been told by a public health official that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you personally had COVID-19? If so, have you been released by a physician to return to regular activities?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Cough/ Shortness of breath/ Difficulty breathing
Altered smell or taste
Congestion/ Runny nose
Nausea/ Vomiting/ Diarrhea
Unexplained rash or discoloration in the extremities
- Have you travelled to any of the following places in the past 14 days?
Note: if yes, the state of Kansas requires a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Attended/travelled to a mass gathering >500 people where individuals did not socially distance AND wear masks.
- Travelled to or from:
- South Dakota or North Dakota
- Belgium, Czechia, Andorra
- Cruise Ship or River Cruise
Note: If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, a negative COVID-19 tests is not sufficient to release you from the clinics quarantine policy. Based on the potential for false negatives, Bird Physical Therapy requires a cancellation of all visits for 14 days if exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
- We Require all patients to wear a mask at all times, including while exercising. If you feel you are having trouble breathing during your exercises, please discuss a modification with your therapist. A private room may be provided to rest if needed.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon entry. Patients with a temperature above 99.5 will be asked to immediately leave and contact their physician.
- Hand Sanitizer or hand washing is required upon entry and departure.
- Employees will take temperatures twice per shift and all equipment is cleaned with each use.
- We continue to encourage Social distancing while in the community to keep you, your families, and your friends and neighbors safe.