COVID-19 Guidelines (UPDATED 7/15/20)
- Have you been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 OR been told by a public health official that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you personally had COVID-19? If so, have you been released by a physician to return to regular activities?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Have you travelled to any of the following places?
Note: if yes, the state of Kansas requires a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Arizona, Florida
- Cruise ship or river cruise
- International travel to Bahrain, French Guiana, or any country with a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice such as: China, Iran, European Schengen area, UK, Republic of Ireland, and Brazil.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE PREVIOUS, A TELEHEALTH SESSION IS AVAILABLE
- We Require all patients to wear a mask at all times, including while exercising. If you feel you are having trouble breathing during your exercises, please discuss a modification with your therapist. A private room may be provided to rest if needed.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon entry. Patients with a temperature above 99.5 will be asked to immediately leave and contact their physician.
- Hand Sanitizer or hand washing is required upon entry and departure.
- Employees will take temperatures twice per shift and all equipment is cleaned with each use.
- We continue to encourage Social distancing while in the community to keep you, your families, and your friends and neighbors safe.