COVID-19 Guidelines (UPDATED 6/30/20)
- Have you been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 OR been told by a public health official that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you personally had COVID-19? If so, have you been released by a physician to return to regular activities?
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms?
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
4. Have you traveled to any of the following places?
Note: if yes, the state of Kansas requires a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina
- Cruise ship, river cruise, or international travel
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE PREVIOUS, A TELEHEALTH SESSION IS AVAILABLE
- We Require all patients to wear a mask at all times, including while exercising. If you feel you are having trouble breathing during your exercises, please discuss a modification with your therapist. A private room may be provided to rest if needed.
- All patients will have their temperature taken upon entry. Patients with a temperature above 99.5 will be asked to immediately leave and contact their physician.
- Hand Sanitizer or hand washing is required upon entry and departure.
- We continue to encourage Social distancing while in the community to keep you, your families, and your friends and neighbors safe.
- Employees will take temperatures twice per shift and all equipment is cleaned with each use.